Welcome to CCCS of Central Oklahoma
At CCCS of Central Oklahoma, we know that financial stress can make a huge impact on your emotional well-being. Rest assured that you will be able to put it behind you soon and to recover financially. As our client, you will benefit from having nationally certified counselors share their expertise with you right here at home in Oklahoma.
Our counselors are very well-versed in the bankruptcy education process and will walk through it with you, every step of the way. With CCCS of Central Oklahoma, you are dealing with a trusted local non-profit agency that has been helping Oklahomans just like you since 1967.
Our web-based state-of-the-art credit counseling is designed to provide you with valuable financial education. You can access these courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This site is easy to use, works on almost any computer, and offers you complete control over your learning. You can take the course all at once or come and go as you please. Even after you have completed the course, you may return to it as a resource for up to one year from the date of enrollment.
Here are the courses currently available to you Online with CCCS of Central Oklahoma:
- General Financial Literacy Course
- EOUST approved Pre-Filing Credit Counseling for those wishing to file Bankruptcy
- EOUST approved Pre-Discharge Education required for discharge for those who have already filed bankruptcy
Creating Your Account
The first step in using this site is to create your student account. Your privacy will be protected by your unique Username and Password. You can set this up in just a few minutes by following the instructions below. Once you create your account, you can:
- Enroll for new courses or training modules
- Continue courses you started previously
- Review past training and account history
- Modify your personal and account information
- Access the student help resources
To create your account and enroll for any of the available courses, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Enroll Now" icon
- Select the course(s) you wish to take by checking the boxes next to the course(s). When finished, click “Add to Cart”.
- On the next screen, enter your email address. This will be your username.
- Fill out your account information on the next screen and click “Continue”.
- On the Order Confirmation screen, make sure all the information is correct and then click “Purchase Now”. Make sure to check the “Agree to Terms and Conditions” box first.
- On the My Account page, click the green button to begin your course(s).
Once you have created your unique account, you can enroll for any available course at your convenience. Courses on this site offer a number of exciting features including:
- 24 x 7 availability so you can train on your own time, at your own pace;
- Unique bookmarking feature that allows you to log in and out of each course multiple times – the course will restart where you left off
- Exciting multimedia enhancements including full audio narration, full color graphics and imagery, and robust interactive elements
Return to Course
If you have already started a course, follow these instructions to access your coursework:
- Enter your account email address and password in the login form.
- On the next screen, you will see the course(s) that you purchased.
- Click on the green button to start the course; it will start where you left off.
Our support representatives are standing by to help you during normal business hours. To send a priority support form, or to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements, click the Support link at the top of this page.